The right way to Create a Twitter Badge Hyperlink
A Twitter badge can be referred to as a button, a small graphic that features one thing Twitterish like a fowl on the Twitter emblem, which you then arrange as a hyperlink to your Twitter dwelling web page. There are some websites you’ll be able to take a look at to search out the badge that you simply like :
1. Limeshot Design: limeshot.com/2008/follow-me-on-Twitter-badges
2. Randa Clay Design:randaclay.com/freebies/free-Twitter-graphics
3. Vincent Abry: vincentabry.com/31-logos-et-boutons-pour-Twitter-2480
4. Shia Design: siahdesign.com/archives/150
Then obtain the badge you need to use in your website to your laptop, after which add the badge to your Website online. There are the directions for utilizing Web Explorer, Firefox, and Safari to obtain a picture ( a Twitter badge ) to your laptop:
1. Web Explorer: Proper-click the picture, click on Save Image As, select a location, edit the file title, after which click on Save.
2. Firefox: Proper-click the picture, click on Save image As, select a location, edit the file title, after which click on Save.
3. Safari: Proper-click the picture, click on Save image As, select a location, edit the file title, after which click on Save.
OK after obtain the picture to your laptop, add the picture to you website by utilizing FTP.
In case your Internet host gives you with a web-based editor, use a web-based editor to insert your a Twitter badge. You are able to do that by Open the web page within the editor, place the cursor the place you need the picture ( A Twitter badge ) to seem, click on the editor’s picture instrument, after which select the Twitter badge file. Click on the picture to pick it, click on the editor’s hyperlink instrument, after which specify the tackle
<a goal=”_new” rel=”nofollow” href=”http://Twitter.com/yourname”>http://Twitter.com/yourname</a> ,
When you add stuff to your website by enhancing HTML, open the web page or file in your HTML editor, place the cursor the place you need the Twitter badge to seem, after which insert the picture and hyperlink utilizing the next HTML code:
On this HTML code exchange yourname together with your Twitter username, exchange filename with the title of the badge file like Twitter.JPG
When you uploaded the Twitter badge to a folder resembling photos, then you should change code to this:
#Create #Twitter #Badge #Hyperlink